Ben Franklin Bank
HomeHomeOn-Line BankingBill PaymentCurrent RatesResource CenterContact UsPrivacy Policyfinancial

Ben Franklin Bank has seen a great many changes over its more than one hundred year history, never-the-less our goal to provide courteous service and quality financial products to our customers at competitive prices remains. While we are justly proud of our past progress, we are anxious to undertake the challenges of the future and we look forward to working with you.

Ben Franklin Bank Timeline...

February 1893, Ben Franklin Bank was incorporated as Casimir Pulaski Building
and Loan Association. It was located at 2302 South Whipple Street, in Chicago, Illinois.
By 1940 the name had been changed to Douglas Savings and Loan Association and had moved to 3114 West Cermak Road in Chicago.
In 1967 Douglas Savings and Loan Association moved to Arlington Heights, Illinois and located at 1715 West Campbell Avenue.
In 1976 Douglas Savings and Loan Association moved its principal office to 14 North Dryden Place in Arlington Heights, Illinois.
In 1991 Douglas Savings opened its first branch office in the Rolling Meadows Shopping Center in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
In 1998, the name was changed to Ben Franklin Bank of Illinois in connection with its charter conversion to a mutual federal savings bank.
In 2001 Ben Franklin Bank opened its second branch office at 360 East Northwest Highway in Arlington Heights, Illinois


^ Back to top

 
IDENTITY THEFT | SAFETY TIPS |Site Map | © Ben Franklin Bank - A Community Bank in Arlington Heights Illinois - All Rights Reserved